Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pinterest: Week 3








For my third Pinterest shirt, I chose one with a ribbed back.  When I first looked at the pictures online, I imagined this being extremely difficult and taking me multiple hours, but after following the steps it turned out to be quite the opposite!  The shirt only took about an hour, and if anything, the most difficult and tedious part was measuring out and drawing all of the penciled lines.  Once that was done and the lines were cut, the shirt was really just a matter of an over/under technique that took less that 5 five minutes.  I was so surprised at how simple it was that I might make more just for the fun of it!  All of my friends found this one to be the coolest design and I can definitely use some more beach shirts.  Overall this was my favorite shirt to make so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment