Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Google Results

I have to admit that the thought of googling myself did strike up some fear within me.  However, not a fear of finding raunchy or incriminating photos, mostly just embarrassing ones.  To my surprise…I was right!  The results were chock full of my extensive high school theatre career; wigs and all.  Many of my friends and of course some of my own twitter pictures were displayed, along with screenshots of youtube videos of some performances I have done.  Yet, because my full name is Elisabeth and I go by "Liz" or "Lizzy" on social networks, I was able to get different results from different searches.  My nickname searches were clearly the ones that led to Facebook photos and other items from social media.  The Elisabeth searches, however, led to more academic related pictures, such as my flip book and my video art thumbnail from Santiago's Art and Technology class.  Either way, I am proud to say that I have no complaints with what people can find of me on the internet, and I definitely plan to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment