Wednesday, January 22, 2014

First Day Feelings

When scheduling for classes, there was not much I could tell about what Digital Citizenship would entail other than the fact that it was required for a Communications major.  After our first class, I can honestly say that not much has changed.  That being said, my mind is completely open to anything and everything that this class has to offer.  The fact that this is the first time Digital Citizenship has been offered at UT is really exciting for me as a student, and I find it amazing that we have the option to mold the class to be what we want.  As far as myself and my goals are concerned, I don't have one specific career planned for the future.  I truly love every path that a major in Communications can lead to, and the fact that it is so broad allows me to explore all of my options.  I enjoy working with different forms of media, so that is one aspect of the class that I know I will love.  As far as the rest of the course is concerned, my main goal is to get as much out of it as I can and to further open my mind to new things.  Having such a broad major means never knowing what skills will come in handy, and therefore I look forward to taking away as many skills as I can from Digital Citizenship this semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment