Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Impressions

Hi Tampa! I'm Elisabeth (Liz) DellaMonica, a Communications major from New York.  In high school I starred in most of the musicals, so I really love to sing and perform.  I've been lucky to live so close to a city that is perfect for this, and most of my money usually ends up in my "Broadway tickets fund." Other than theatre, I also enjoy playing volleyball, guitar, and writing.  Upon entering Professor Echeverry's class, I immediately knew it would be something I would look forward to every Monday and Wednesday.  His energy and passion are like nothing I have ever seen in any teacher I've had, and I know that these traits will be what help me to learn in this class.  There already seems to be a lot of information that we will be covering, but luckily it all seems very fascinating.  I really look forward to getting into the more modern types of art and technology, such as radio and television.  Overall I just hope to soak up all of the information that I can, not only to help with my major, but to also allow me to grow into a more well-rounded student.   

No comments:

Post a Comment